[REMOVE ADS]

Bill Cosby’s sex assault conviction overturned by court

If Marv was alive to see this, he’d be grinning from ear to ear. He didn’t buy any of this a lick.

This is bad news and good news. Bad because I'm convinced he's a reprehensible sexual predator who's now going to go free. But good because the circumstances that led to his civil lawsuit deposition being used to convict him were always dirty. I questioned the Constitutionality of using it back then but thought that it must have passed muster somehow. The prosecutor who refused to charge him should be ashamed. The prosecutor who broke the law to charge him should be ashamed. And Cosby should be ashamed. Sad all the way around.

JERRY,WE BOTH KNOW WHAT THIS CASE WAS REALLY ABOUT[and I'll leave it at that]NOW I FIND IT FUNNY THAT COS GETS TIME BUT THOSE WHO STORMED THE FRICKIN U.S. CAPITAL ARE GETTING HOUSE ARREST!!!!!!!

They belong under the jail. So do the congressmen and women who aided them. But Cosby admitted drugging women and having sex with them. He deserves no sympathy. If one of the women had been my daughter or sister, he wouldn't have to worry about being railroaded by the system.

Marv? I've been away for awhile. So I'm not familiar with who Marv is. He might have been someone who was here on the page the last time I popped in years ago.

He was a contributor of This forum. Big Mary Wilson fan. He passed on a few months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyfunk1 View Post
    Marv? I've been away for awhile. So I'm not familiar with who Marv is. He might have been someone who was here on the page the last time I popped in years ago.

My wife was Cosby's lab partner at Temple. When her son worked with him on a TV show and tried to say hello, he got all uptight and denied ever knowing her. Now we know why.