[REMOVE ADS]

Martha and the Vandellas on Mike Douglas [[complete)

At last, Reese! A mint copy of a complete performance from Martha & The Vandellas! I've gotta confess, I love the girls' rendition of "Canadian Sunset" the more I hear it.

the quality is GREAT. I had shared this on facebook & all my friends that are alot younger then me are impressed.

Oops! Wrong Thread!

Roger, are you aware of the series of DVDs that Motown released back in 2011 -- all of which contained Motown artists' TV performances? Some were devoted to performances on the Ed Sullivan show, and some were not. Some DVD's were all of one artist, while some were Various Artists compilations. The picture and sound quality on all of the DVDs are excellent. Unfortunately, the Ed Sullivan DVDs do NOT contain a booklet listing the date of each performance, but the non-Sullivan-related DVDs DO have the informational booklets containing the name of the TV show and the date of the performance. I have all of the DVDs and I can provide you with that information, if you need it.
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 06-26-2021 at 08:42 PM.

Such a great performance