[REMOVE ADS]

Meet Robert Ellis Silberstein — Diana Ross' Former Spouse and a Loving Dad-of-3

Nice article about Diana's ex, Bob Silberstein. Nothing new, except I did not know that he ever managed Diana's career. I know he managed Chaka for a while. Did I misinterpret this?

SILBERSTEIN’S CAREER

Before his marriage to Diana, Silberstein was a budding talent manager. Unsurprisingly, he managed her alongside some others during their short-lived marriage.

But seeing that Diana had more experience in the industry than he did, Silberstein soon decided managing talents was not for him and went into real estate.

https://news.amomama.com/266479-robe...ross-form.html

You didn't misinterpet. They gave incorrect info. To my knowledge, Bob never managed Diana. In fact, I recall at least one article where they made a point of saying that he would never manage her.

Even if their marriage lasted only a half-dozen years, it is clear that theirs was a tight-knit family filled with love, encouragement and support. Decades later, Rhonda tried her wings as a singer and actress, honoring her mom, and she tested and stretched her interests and abilities, too, as a realtor, following in her father's footsteps.

No there was no 'REAL" management of Diana's career with Bob but the only hing I would like to add is that he is a helluva guy and leave it as that.