[REMOVE ADS]

I believe in love-barry white

How many are familiar with this little gem from his[1980]lp-sheet music,i found it in my wife's collection and i love it..a cool jam from the love man!

That LP is a gem. I played every thing on it. I loved Rum and Coke to death also, let alone the title track. BARRY JUST DOES NOT GET ENOUGH CREDIT FOR HIS WORK! I believe in love is a nice uptempo tune. I think I will download that for the car.

Ive been after this tune for ages over here in the UK cant find it anywhere. Could anyone point me in the right direction to get hold off a copy or sound file would do.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by steve k View Post
    Ive been after this tune for ages over here in the UK cant find it anywhere. Could anyone point me in the right direction to get hold off a copy or sound file would do.

Thanks.
    Try this, but 'BEWARE' [[pun intended) of the price...
    http://www.amazon.com/Sheet-Music-Ba...2827639&sr=1-1

msmotown2 Guest
    I am just now seeing this post and I was just playing that record about 2 weeks ago.
    It is one of my favorites by Barry. I first heard it when he sang it on Soul Train.
    Everything on that album does sound good.