This year marks the 60th Anniversary of The Supremes signing with Motown. With the year half over, it seems that this milestone will not receive any media attention. Since our beloved Mary Wilson passed away, there is no longer a member who is championing the group like she did. She had lined up appearances on shows like Today and Entertainment Tonight but she had passed on prior to those appearances. I honestly don't see any media coverage for this happening now. What with Mary passing and her digital only release of her Expanded Edition, that seems to be the end of Universal's relationship. Diana Ross has released her first solo effort in decades, but that is more of a celebration of her and I am sure her focus will rightfully be on that and not on anything about the Supremes. Florence has passed, I am still wondering about her chances for a stamp that Mary tried so hard for, the group's 60th Anniversary would be an ideal PR for the USPS. Cindy is unwell and out of the public eye. Jean has removed herself from the public eye. Lynda retired and no longer has performed. Scherrie & Susaye still perform as the FLOs but with the pandemic and their limited scheduling as well as the public not being quite as familiar with them-they have not been able to tour or promote the group's anniversary. It just seems sad that this milestone has been forgotten, mainly because our beloved Mary is no longer here to champion the group that she helped start and remained in until it ended. Berry Gordy was right, Mary was the glue that held it all together.