[REMOVE ADS]

Cooking With Claudette Robinson - Seafood Gumbo

Claudette is a lovely lady... This does remind me of Smokey's line of food products in the early 2000's which included his own gumbo's and a couple of other southern inspired dishes sold in the frozen food section of various super markets... The product was decent as I tried a couple of them, but nothing spectacular. The line defunked at about the same time Smokey got sued by a Louisiana chef for trade infringement over the motto Smokey used for his product...

A fun find. The lady sure knows what she's doing. The roux is the do - no flour? Get it, Ms.R! 40 people - I don't even know 40 people! BUT ... I'm not Ms. Claudette Robinson!

PS: Ms. Claudette - did your market de-beard the mussels?

Why is she constantly hiding her right eye?

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  21.1 KB
    That reminds me of the LP "Cookin' With The Miracles"! Smokey had the chef's hat on, and Claudette was holding an opened pot. That Gumbo should taste great! Makes me hungry!
    Last edited by robb_k; 06-18-2021 at 11:15 PM.