[REMOVE ADS]

Marvin Gaye Bio-Pic Lands at Warner Bros.

Whoa! With Allen Hughes attached as director, this will be an event.

Maybe. I'm still not happy with the way the movie industry treated James Brown with his biography. It came off looking like a comedy, and JB was the clown. No real character development, and no serious, deep dialogue. It made everyone look like one dimensional cartoon characters. They did a much better with the Ray Charles, and even The Doors movies.

I refused to watch the Queen and Elton John movies because of the gross inaccuracies.

Is this actually gonna finally get off the ground?

Hopefully Tammi Terrell will be included characterwise, the article mentions her

Quote Originally Posted by TammiTerrellFan View Post
    Hopefully Tammi Terrell will be included characterwise, the article mentions her
    No question that will happen... Her involvement in Marvins life and career were extremely significant...

Quote Originally Posted by TammiTerrellFan View Post
    The film will include his Motown catalog so Tammi will definitely be included.

This is really good news! I just hope they don't skimp on the '60s aspect of Marvin's Motown career. It's my favorite of the two decades.