[REMOVE ADS]

Four Tops Live At Joinville ParisTV Special 1970.

The video of this performance is the rehearsal. Did the show ever screen and was that outing ever been released in any form?

What video?

It's [[the rehearsal) was released on DVD in 2004 bu Popcorn Fims / Umbrella Music DVDs,

Track listing:
    Sunny
    Little Green Apples
    I Will Turn To Stone
    This Guy's In Love With You
    Don't Let Him Take Your Love From Me
    Mack The Knife
    Shake Me, Wake Me, [[When It's Over)
    By The Time I Get To Phoenix
    Baby I Need Your Loving
    Reach Out [[I'll Be There)

Liner notes:
    March 1970- We are in the Jointville Studios near Paris, where the legendary Motown super group, The Four Tops, have been joined by the best studio musicians in France as well as three American musicians who were brought to Europe by special invitation.

This thrilling program, featuring original members Renaldo "Obie" Benson, Abdul "Duke" Fakir, Lawrence Payton and Levi Stubbs shows why the Four Tops have become a musical institution.

And yes, it the dvd was a rehearsal, as seen by the clothing and the [[non) existing mixing of the sound, I believe the sound was only taken by the recording camera

Thanks 1328hitsville for your background. I was hoping that there would have been a release of the actual show as as you note the sound was somewhat limited. I`m glad that I raised it as it appears that as copley didn`t know about it there might be others.