[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    love Home and was just listening to it earlier.'
    never heard the Stephanie version that i recall as i am partial to Diana but will go and have a listen.
    i am suprised it didnt make the 78 Ross album. was a great vocal

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    I'm a lifer Judy Collins fan as well and found the report I heard somewhat difficult to believe as Collins has lived, sung and recorded in NYC for decades. But sometimes one bad situation can be blown out of proportion. Hasn't stopped me from loving the lady's musical output. Have you been able to see a Judy Collins live performance? I'm lucky to have done so several times across decades. I hope you are reveling in a beautiful, late-spring English day!
    I have caught her live on two occasions almost 40 years apart. She was quite wonderful on both occasions. She was warm and inviting on stage, but i did not get to meet her which in hindsight was perhaps for the best.
    Beautiful weather over here, and i am thoroughly appreciating it. Hope you are well.