[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes RIGHT ON LP with sticker!

Seen the album cover 100's of times, but never with this sticker. Clearly this was added to promote EGTRTL.

Name:  supremes right on.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  95.5 KB

Nice find!

very nice! i have one of Touch with the NJ sticker

One of the sub categories in my Motown LP collection is acquiring any covers that still have their "hype stickers". The majority of the time this means the LP is still in it's original shrink to still have one present. One issue where the hype sticker was applied to the cover itself though is the Vandellas "Ridin High" and promotes "[[We've Got) Honey Love". It's fun to look for the stickers, and as expected they are not super common to find these days.
    Darin

Thanks Mary, I snatched that final copy on EBay so fast it disappeared like the loose beads on the gowns of the Right On cover lol.

Are there any Supremes studio albums beyond this, Touch, & Together with the Temps that they did hype stickers for? Farewell had a sticker but it was just to note it’s a 2 LP set. Just curious what anyone else has or saw back in the day…

Quote Originally Posted by Glenpwood View Post
    Are there any Supremes studio albums beyond this, Touch, & Together with the Temps that they did hype stickers for?
    Those are the three releases I have in my collection with hype stickers....
    Darin