[REMOVE ADS]

"Little Girl Blue" Diana Ross

This song on "The Touch Me in The Morning" album exhibits all the charms of the lovely vocals of Diana Ross.

She recorded this song 3 times in her career, if you count Stolen Moments live CD as a recording. Song fits her like a glove. Gil Askey did a great job arranging the song for her. Aside from Stolen Moments show, was Little Girl Blue ever a regular part of her live show at any time of her career?

I Personally love this song she sings with emotions she sings with tears she sings with love and that is all that matters 💜

this is one of the most stunning songs ever recorded by Diana Ross and one of the most stunning interpretations of this marvelous song.

if Diana never recorded another tune after this, she could still be rightfully proud. it's incredible.

This song is nice but does nothing for me. The production and the singing is great, but the song is just, idk, a bit boring. Maybe it’s just too jazzy, or I need to give it some more listens.

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    This song is nice but does nothing for me. The production and the singing is great, but the song is just, idk, a bit boring. Maybe it’s just too jazzy, or I need to give it some more listens.
    She had matured so much as a vocalist from the Rodgers & Hart sessions! The Supreme in 1967 was a Pop Diva by 1972/73. One of my favorite Ross vocal performances.

The stolen moments live version is my favorite..it's wistful and sad..