Baby, baby
    Just once in the morning
    Once in the evening
    Just once in the morning
    Once in the evening
    It's not all you're thinking
    I promise you we'll make it, very hard 🖤💙🖤

***yawn***

The song is Nowhere near a yawn It is very telling and is better than most of the song is the newer singers I put out today at a spec Tacular spectacular

Discovered this song a year ago and absolutely loved it from the start. Sounds timeless and modern, would work on any dancefloor as of today.

Your totally correct the dance floor would be packed I wonder if they ever played this at studio 54 that would of been a moment 🕺💃👯[♀️👯[♂️🕺

Certainly one of her horniest songs.

In the time I was still DJ-ing [[late 2000s), I would play "Once in the morning" quite regularly and the crowd would love it [[and always there would someone come up to the booth to ask who the artist is, only to be surprised that it is Ross -- although that seems very obvious to me!).

It's quite simply a great tune from a great album. Could and perhaps should have been a single.

In my Ross favorite top 20 songs

One of my favorites

I was always rather puzzled as to what exactly it was she was singing about. Whatever it is seems to be firmly apportioned to morning and evening.
    I can only surmise the rest of her day was taken up with more pressing matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    I was always rather puzzled as to what exactly it was she was singing about. Whatever it is seems to be firmly apportioned to morning and evening.
    You would have to ask Val Simpson about that. The lyrics took 2nd place to the music in this song.

i think the lyrics are somewhat risque and a great way to give Diana a song with a bit more sex appeal. it fits well in this "boss" theme too. diana is asking for it and saying when. it's taking an approach that is more current with the 70s and disco but not being too far out there for motown and diana

Great disco memories dancing to this song.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    I always thought it was quite obvious as to what she wanted, cheeky Diana

Great song though from a great album!!!!