[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross scheduled to appear June 4 !

On Samsung tv plus Pride special along with Elton John, Pink and others. [virtual benefit hosted by iHeart)

Thanks for the heads up, mindful1.

I noticed she and Elton John are listed as part of the lineup for this virtual event at the link below [[see first link) but on the official website for this event, neither of them are mentioned [[see second link). I wonder if she's a new addition to the lineup and they haven't updated their website yet? I'll have to check it out

https://www.pennlive.com/entertainme...ogramming.html

https://www.revry.tv/news/cant-cance...tream-on-revry
    Last edited by carlo; 06-02-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Do you have to have a Samsung TV to watch this?

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Do you have to have a Samsung TV to watch this?
    Samsung TV Plus is free and includes more than 160 free channels of news, sports and entertainment, with no subscriptions or downloads needed. It’s available on 2016-2021 Samsung Smart TVs and select mobile devices.

I don't know what the select mobile devices are. I have a Samsung Smart TV in my bedroom, but I never used the smart part. Guess I better investigate.

Revry – Pride Weekend, June 4-6

June 4, “Can’t Cancel Pride,” virtual benefit hosted by iHeart featuring musical performances and appearances from influential voices in the LGBTQ community. Performers scheduled to appear include Jojo Siwa, Elton John, Brothers Osborne, Pink, MJ Rodriguez, Diana Ross and Lin Manuel Miranda.

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Samsung TV Plus is free and includes more than 160 free channels of news, sports and entertainment, with no subscriptions or downloads needed. It’s available on 2016-2021 Samsung Smart TVs and select mobile devices.

I don't know what the select mobile devices are. I have a Samsung Smart TV in my bedroom, but I never used the smart part. Guess I better investigate.

Revry – Pride Weekend, June 4-6

June 4, “Can’t Cancel Pride,” virtual benefit hosted by iHeart featuring musical performances and appearances from influential voices in the LGBTQ community. Performers scheduled to appear include Jojo Siwa, Elton John, Brothers Osborne, Pink, MJ Rodriguez, Diana Ross and Lin Manuel Miranda.
    Thank you. Darn it. I don’t have a Samsung TV.

You can also watch on iHeart Radio's Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or TikTok. Search for iHeart Radio. The live stream starts at 9 pm. Here is the link for the Facebook live stream:

https://m.facebook.com/iheartradio/v...4281686131001/

I've still yet to see any other sites or press releases mention an appearance by Ms Ross, other than the pennlive.com website above. Not getting my hopes up too much because rumours have surfaced online in the past regarding appearances she was said to be making on different shows and then it never materialized. I may tune in anyway, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    You can also watch on iHeart Radio's Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or TikTok. Search for iHeart Radio. The live stream starts at 9 pm. Here is the link for the Facebook live stream:

I've still yet to see any other sites or press releases mention an appearance by Ms Ross, other than the pennlive.com website above. Not getting my hopes up too much because rumours have surfaced online in the past regarding appearances she was said to be making on different shows and then it never materialized. I may tune in anyway, just in case.
    Thanks so much Carlo for the link and information.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post

I know what you mean Carlo, I just heard a promo on the radio that mentioned Pink and many others but not Diana.

Unfortunately Ms Ross did not make an appearance.