[REMOVE ADS]

Name for Diana Ross Biopic

If you could pick a name for a biopic about her life, what would you choose? I'd go with the first lines of Chain Reaction... You Took a Mystery and Made Me Want It. Fame and stardom she chased after with all her might and great ambition. Plus, her family, too. They were like the subjects of Chain Reaction. Great loves that reeled her in.

'Ain't No Mountain High Enough', of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Koach View Post
    If you could pick a name for a biopic about her life, what would you choose? I'd go with the first lines of Chain Reaction... You Took a Mystery and Made Me Want It. Fame and stardom she chased after with all her might and great ambition. Plus, her family, too. They were like the subjects of Chain Reaction. Great loves that reeled her in.
    She would love it to be called The Boss, but that would never happen due to the association with Springsteen.
    Any unauthorised biopic is likely to be called Diva or Call her Miss Ross or something similar.
    Any authorised biopic [[not that it will ever happen) would possibly be entitled after one of her signature tunes such as Remember Me, Mountain or Touch me in the morning.

Bluebrock, if we're gonna name this movie after a song she recorded, let's use the inarguable title I'm The Greatest Star. The soundtrack of this epic could be sprinkled with other stardust songs, such as Save Me A Star, to please the early Supremes fans, and Little Bright Star, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Me and When You Wish Upon A Star.

A good title might be 'Supreme' although I'm sure this would not be favoured by Miss Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Koach View Post
    This sounds like a good tagine! I like, "Lifetime to get here: The Diana Ross Story" or Ain't No Mountain High Enough: The Diana Ross Story

How about ***Remember Me***

Diana Ross: Superstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    How about ***Remember Me***
    I already mentioned that earlier in the thread Ollie. I think it would be a perfect title.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    I already mentioned that earlier in the thread Ollie. I think it would be a perfect title.
    Oops i i missed that lol. Agree, it would make the perfect title. I can envisage the gold embossed lettering already.