[REMOVE ADS]

The Temptations "Singing In The Rain"......

Does anyone on the forum have any knowledge or memory of the Classic Five Tempts lineup performing "Singing In The Rain" on a variety show, in concert, or the like?
    Thank you,
    Darin

Probably not! But it would have been cool if they segued into it following “I Wish It Would Rain”.

I did a Google search and the only clip I found that was rain oriented was "September in the Rain/Autumn Leaves". The lineup was Dennis, Paul, Eddie, Melvin and Otis.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1470782246644015

Thank you for the replies....most of the references I found when searching "Temptations rain" was for "I Wish It Would Rain", which is to be expected. I will be revealing my reason for posting this question soon as I feel it will be of interest to the Motown forum.
    Darin

Quote Originally Posted by DWSheffer View Post
    Thank you for the replies....most of the references I found when searching "Temptations rain" was for "I Wish It Would Rain", which is to be expected. I will be revealing my reason for posting this question soon as I feel it will be of interest to the Motown forum.
    Darin
    Yeah...I forgot to mention the "I Wish It Would Rain" references I got as well.