Now that Mary Wilson is no longer with us, I was wondering who will carry on and protect the Supremes legacy. I know there are many hardcore fans who will do what they can but we are all limited by not being in show business or connected to the media. The former Supremes? Cindy has been ill for some time and is not in the public eye. Her health is her focus and rightfully so, she is so loved. Jean was never one to really promote the group and she has retired from show business. I don't see her working to promote the group's legacy after so many years of silence. Diana left the promotion of the group to Mary. She rightfully has a solo career she can focus on and promote and preserve, even though the Supremes was an extremely huge part of who she became I do not see her bothering about preserving or promoting the legacy. Lynda has retired and was in the group a short time, I don't see how she could or even if she had any interest. Scherrie and Susaye tour as the Former Ladies of the Supremes and they both are talented but the mass public is not as aware of them as they were of Mary, Diana, Flo, Cindy and Jean. Plus, Susaye has even had the group record songs she wrote to keep them with some contemporary legitimacy. I honestly feel no one will keep the Supremes alive and in the public eye as Mary Wilson did, it is beyond such a shame since this is the 60th Anniversary. So much that could be done, that I don't see being accomplished now that Mary is no longer with us.