[REMOVE ADS]

I never hear that one anymore

Gang, in this age of[playlist]i know that certain songs don't get played,but even on the stations without one,some songs you just don't hear...dream come true[temps].. At the county fair[impressions].. The tears[supremes].. Shoppin for clothes[the coasters]..rubberleg twist[isley bros.].. Without a doubt[major lance].. Alone with no love[contemplations].. A song called soul[gene chandler], it would be nice to hear a rare oldie but it ain't happening,what say you?

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Gang, in this age of[playlist]i know that certain songs don't get played,but even on the stations without one,some songs you just don't hear...dream come true[temps].. At the county fair[impressions].. The tears[supremes].. Shoppin for clothes[the coasters]..rubberleg twist[isley bros.].. Without a doubt[major lance].. Alone with no love[contemplations].. A song called soul[gene chandler], it would be nice to hear a rare oldie but it ain't happening,what say you?
    Check out internet radio station Agent Double O Soul. Rare oldies aplenty!

Quote Originally Posted by nativeNY63 View Post
    Check out internet radio station Agent Double O Soul. Rare oldies aplenty!
    How would one find that station, native? Is it a dot com or dot org? Everytime
    I've tried to google it all I get is references to Edwin Starr's song. Do you have
    a proper url address for it?...

Quote Originally Posted by splanky View Post
    How would one find that station, native? Is it a dot com or dot org? Everytime
    I've tried to google it all I get is references to Edwin Starr's song. Do you have
    a proper url address for it?...
    Try the streaming music service, SoundCloud. Sorry about that, Splanky. You can download old shows. [[Thought it was an actual radio station)

Also, try The Old Soul Harmony Show @ KDHX.org.

Thanks, nativeNY, I'm going to try and see how the formatting works out at KDHX. I
    support a public radio station that started as a kind of "mom and pop" thing in the late 70's
    out of Newark New Jersey and now is heard all over the world via the internet. WBGO.org
    I also listen to college radio stations in NY. on Saturdays both will play that hard soul and rare oldies Billboard and Top 40 formats wouldn't touch...

Stuff like Black Ivory's Will We Ever Come Together Love for example. You being native NYer, I think
    might be familar with tunes like that.....
    Last edited by splanky; 06-18-2021 at 04:34 PM.