[REMOVE ADS]

Rob Lowe & Oprah Winfrey discuss Diana Ross

This interview truly shows the magnitude of Diana Ross.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=I...ature=youtu.be

Yes, always nice to hear good things about Diana. After 60 years we still hear daily about her demanding side so it's great to hear Ross' artistry discussed instead of her personality.

Oprah didn't look like she appreciated his "F bomb".

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Oprah didn't look like she appreciated his "F bomb".
    He should have refrained from using the F word IMO. Happy Belated birthday dear Mary Brewster. Wishing you many blessing in the year ahead.

Fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    He should have refrained from using the F word IMO. Happy Belated birthday dear Mary Brewster. Wishing you many blessing in the year ahead.

Fondly,

Roberta
    It's like swearing in front of the Queen, LOL. Not that I think Oprah has never heard it, but a bit tacky.

And thank you for the birthday wish. I had a very difficult 2020, and am glad to have made it another year. I will be back to performing soon, so I am glad to have some "normal" return.....whatever that is! LOL.

That's our home town boy Rob. He is incredible to talk to and be around.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    It's like swearing in front of the Queen, LOL. Not that I think Oprah has never heard it, but a bit tacky.

And thank you for the birthday wish. I had a very difficult 2020, and am glad to have made it another year. I will be back to performing soon, so I am glad to have some "normal" return.....whatever that is! LOL.
    You are welcome and hoping youre back on the boards soon my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    That's our home town boy Rob. He is incredible to talk to and be around.
    Nice to hear. Lowe [[for me) straddles a border between decent, home-town boy [[as you say) and a tad smug. But for whatever reason I've always rooted for him. His British series 'Wild Bill' was excellent and worthy of further episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Nice to hear. Lowe [[for me) straddles a border between decent, home-town boy [[as you say) and a tad smug. But for whatever reason I've always rooted for him. His British series 'Wild Bill' was excellent and worthy of further episodes.
    You enjoyed "wild Bill"? I am glad that someone did.
    It was regarded as an almighty flop over here. Rob, bless him promoted the hell out of it, but it was critically derided and tanked in the ratings. I didn't make it beyond the 3rd episode sadly.