[REMOVE ADS]

The Soul Children - 'Never Get Enough of Your Love'

Heavens I LOVE this group and wish there were more discussion about them here ... 406 views on YouTube. Shameful.

A great group; thank you for this clip, PeaceNHarmony.
    I had the pleasure of meeting all the members of the group about ten years ago and go through their careers -

https://www.soulexpress.net/soulchildren.htm

Best regards
    Heikki

Thanks for that, both of you. Loved this group. Dee Dee Bridgewater covered The Sweeter
    He Is as part of her tribute to the music she grew up with on her release Memphis....

Good to see other interest in this wonderful group! They were quite a bit ahead of their time with the extended-length songs as well. Interesting to read Heikki's great piece about the group and the [[possible) 'conflict' with the burgeoning success of Isaac Hayes at the time.

This one got lots of airplay on the Newark [[NJ) AM soul stations -

I have most of the Soul Childrens Stax 45's and "hearsay" is a fave. Saw them LIVE and they were GREAT. My fave by them is "Don't Take My Kindness[[for Weakness)" after Sabrina left is when they were signed to Epic & had a really good LP.

sorry, I always get Shelbras' name as Sabrina. "Finders,Keepers" is the GREAT record they did on Epic that was J., Norman & Anita.