[REMOVE ADS]

Frances Baugh of SMV Fan Club

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Frances Baugh who used to run the SMV Fan Club out of Brooklyn, NY? How can I get in touch with her?

In case you are unfamiliar SMV stands for Supremes, Marvelettes, and Vandellas Fan Club.

Are any other forum members past members of the SMV? I am interested in obtaining some of the newsletters that were published, especially on the Marvelettes.

Not what you're looking for, but I do have a copy of a Florence Ballard Fan Club Newsletter that has an in depth interview with Gladys. If you'd like a copy, I'd be more than willing to make and send you one.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Not what you're looking for, but I do have a copy of a Florence Ballard Fan Club Newsletter that has an in depth interview with Gladys. If you'd like a copy, I'd be more than willing to make and send you one.
    You are very kind. Fortunately, I have every issue of the FBFC newsletters that were ever issued. I would like to see one of the SMV Fan Club issues as I have never seen one of them. Thank you for your generous offer. It is good we all stick together like this. Those were the days............

Quote Originally Posted by woodward View Post
    You are very kind. Fortunately, I have every issue of the FBFC newsletters that were ever issued. I would like to see one of the SMV Fan Club issues as I have never seen one of them. Thank you for your generous offer. It is good we all stick together like this. Those were the days............
    Glad to offer.

You do know franjoy56 on here is Frances? Might want to try and send a private message? Good luck in your search!

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Glad to offer.

You do know franjoy56 on here is Frances? Might want to try and send a private message? Good luck in your search!
    NO, I DID NOT. Thank you. Will do so as you suggest.