[REMOVE ADS]

Motown/Black Forum Releases FIRE IN LITTLE AFRICA to Commemorate Centennial of Tulsa

My heading was supposed to read “…Centennial of Tulsa Race Riot,” but the mobile setting cut it short:

https://thegrio.com/2021/05/28/motow...tulsa-hip-hop/

This really sounds like a great album and many of the songs are now on YouTube. It doesn’t seem that Amazon has a physical release of it yet but there’s a deluxe version of the regular MP3 album so I’m hoping that means it will come out on CD. It is well worth checking out. Some really great music from the samples I’ve heard.

Yes, indeed, kenneth; the album is up on iTunes as well. I love the fact that the artists featured are Tulsa-area talent. This is a perfect release for the recently revamped Black Forum subsidiary. Nice to see Motown get something right these days.

Sounds like a good and worthwhile album but not really for me, musically.