[REMOVE ADS]

APRIL SNOW -- not "April Love"

We got a dusting of Snow here in SE Michigan! Someone should write a song. We can use the melody to "April Love," but call it "April Snow."
    Last edited by 9A; 04-21-2021 at 06:11 AM.

Wow. And today’s the 5th anniversary of Prince’s passing. He already gave us this gem:

PERFECT!! Thanks, Sansradio. I have a friend out in the San Francisco area who has a Prince tribute band. He plays the trumpet and usually has purple hair. The band is very successful. He is from the Detroit area and I've known him since he was a baby. His family used to live around the block from me. His father played the clarinet.

Sad song.

I will look for Prince's Google Doodle and re-post it, in his honor.
    Last edited by 9A; 04-21-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Blue magic gave us[summer snow]back in the day!

I thought of that, too, arr&bee, but this Prince track is totally serendipitous.

And thanks for reposting the doodle, 9A. My brother-in-law grew up on the same block as Prince; he [my brother-in-law] went from bullying him to being one of his bodyguards.

Wow. Unfortunately and sadly, Prince couldn't be protected from himself.
    My friend "Morty Okin" knew Prince, also. Small world. Maybe my friend
    met your brother-in-law.
    Last edited by 9A; 04-21-2021 at 10:31 PM.