[REMOVE ADS]

George Clinton, Revilot Parliaments

I'm working on a University module which looks at George Clinton and the mothership connection. As background I'm trying to fill in a bit of his 60s work. his Revilot period obviously spawned some success.
    Revilot was Don Davis owned I understand and I see Mike Terry as arranger on I Wanna Testify. I understand that the rest of the parliaments weren't on the record. So who would have been the backing singers and musicians? Did Revilot use Motown moonlighters as per Golden World or have their own network of musicians?
    Thanks for any help you can give.

Bob, Revlot was using the Funk Brothers that were actively doing dates other than Motown. Also, keep in mind, Don Davis played guitar on many sessions.[[Uriel, Babbitt, Eddy Willis, Pistol, Jack Ashford etc.)

Many thanks for this Ralph, I hope you are well.
    It's great to know. I thought I recognised Pistol's drumming but wouldn't consider myself expert enough to pass judgement. I heard also that Tony Gray and the Holidays played on Revilot sessions but there seems little documented on it. I found a couple of old sources on this site which is a fantastic source.

Bob, I'm not familiar with Tony Gray.