[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Voice of the Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GVGoIpps-c

I want to share one of my favorite songs by Diana Ross. Voice of the Heart. She is the voice of the heart. She is the voice of love. This is especially for anyone feeling sad or down right now. Please click on this video and listen to the song, listen to the message. READ the lyrics [[they're important). Let if flow over you and embrace the message. I hope it will make you feel better and give you the strength to pick yourself up and carry on. This last year has been hard on all of us. I've been spending most of my time in lockdown the last 13 months. It's been lonely and hard sometimes. But the music and magic of Diana Ross have helped me through. May it help you too.

You are absolutely correct Diana we love you The voice of America and love for all

I have been listening to the "Touch Me in the Morning" album during these restless times. The sweet tender voice of Diana Ross is solace to many in a Covid Cave.

Quote Originally Posted by after you View Post
    You are absolutely correct Diana we love you The voice of America and love for all
    You're right. Diana Ross is the voice of America. And she's the voice of love. Love is universal. She is the voice of the world. If only more people would choose to listen. If they did, the world can heal and be a better place. A world of love. Like Diana Ross.