[REMOVE ADS]

Turkessa Babich on ET

Mary's daughter Turkessa appeared on Entertainment Tonight to discuss Mary's new lp. She did her mom justice.

I agree, it was a heartwarming interview. For those who may have missed it, the segment can be viewed at the following link:

https://www.etonline.com/mary-wilson...fans-exclusive

Thank you for sharing this. Turkessa comes across as a sweet young lady.

Nice post. Turkessa sounds a caring and loving individual. I hope this heralds the release of further albums down the line.

Yes, she did a great job. It was good to see her. Did I read somewhere that she's a grandmother? I think Flo has at least one great grandchild, but does Mary also?

A real nice young lady honoring her beloved mom.

I think Turkessa handled herself very well. I felt the guy interviewing her was reaching but she professionally just brushed it off. I think if I am remembering right Mary was pregnant on the cover of this album with Turkessa.

No, Turkessa was born in 74 or 75. I believe she was pregnant with her youngest Raphael [sp]

April 75. Pedro jr was born September 1977 and Raphael was born September 1979
    Quote Originally Posted by rod_rick View Post
    No, Turkessa was born in 74 or 75. I believe she was pregnant with her youngest Raphael [sp]

Mary was pregnant with Turkessa on the cover of the Supremes 75 album

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Yes, she did a great job. It was good to see her. Did I read somewhere that she's a grandmother? I think Flo has at least one great grandchild, but does Mary also?
    I think I remember Mary saying once she had 10 grandchildren and one great grandchild. I think the great grandchild is from her adopted son.