[REMOVE ADS]




Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    Facebook Diana Ross: Wanna Buy Diana's Perfume?

    15 hrs ·
    11/22/2017: DIAMOND DIANA: EAU DE PARFUM ROLLERBALL - Miss Ross' new fragrance is available now at the HSN website. Just click this link! Don't forget to check out Miss Ross on the HSN network December 5th! https://www.hsn.com/…/diana-ross-dia...-eau-…/8520365

    Diana Ross Diamond Diana Eau de Parfum Rollerball - 8520365 | HSN
    Shop Diana Ross Diamond Diana Eau de Parfum Rollerball 8520365, read customer reviews and more at HSN.com.
    HSN.COM

  2. #2
    Miss Ross' management company, RTC filed a trademark application for DIAMOND DIANA - DIANA ROSS on March 22, 2017. The DIAMOND DIANA brand is a lifestyle brand and will include apparel, home decor, furnishings, etc. The perfume is it's first release.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    I plan on buying, but I don't see that it's available until December 5th?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    I plan on buying, but I don't see that it's available until December 5th?
    It's now available on HSN.com.

    Normal price $95, but presale price of $75.


  6. #6
    Did anyone purchase the fragrance and see her on HSN for those 4 or 5 segments? What do you all think of the fragrance?

  7. #7
    When I met Cal Street at Diana's concert in Grand Rapids, MI in July of 2019 she was wearing it and it smelled absolutely wonderful on her. I had to ask Cal as she smelled so nice you couldn't help but notice!
    Darin

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JLoveLamar View Post
    Did anyone purchase the fragrance and see her on HSN for those 4 or 5 segments? What do you all think of the fragrance?
    I purchased her fragrance and watched the HSN segments back when they originally aired. To be super honest, as much as I wanted to love this fragrance, and as much as I appreciate that it smells masculine, it is far too strong and overpowering. I have generally had sensitivities to fragrances over the years and this one sent me over the edge, in a bad way. I've tried to wear even the smallest amount of it and it still causes me to have headaches. The scent is somewhat musky and powdery smelling...very old fashioned. The bottle and packaging are gorgeous. The sprayer mechanism has never worked properly for me. I bought two sets of the bottle and rollerball...one to use [[which I no longer use) and one to display I think I would have loved it more if it had slightly less musk. Keep in mind that scents are very subjective and personal. What one person may like, another may dislike. The fragrance is available on some discount retailer websites now. That's where I bought my second set.
    Last edited by carlo; 05-20-2021 at 06:28 PM.

  9. #9
    Wasn't her fragrance going to the first of a number of Diana Ross branded products to be marketed?

  10. #10
    I bought the whole schbang on HSN. I really love the fragrance. It starts off kind of strong, but that only lasts a little while for me. It calms down 5 minutes after. Smells like Obsession by Calvin Klein. If she does expand, I hope she does more fragrances

  11. #11
    I bought it but never wore it.

  12. #12
    As much as I love Diana, i can honestly say I have never harboured a desire to smell the same as her. Each to his own of course, but i think I’ll be sticking with my YSL Pour Homme for the immediate future.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    As much as I love Diana, i can honestly say I have never harboured a desire to smell the same as her. Each to his own of course, but i think I’ll be sticking with my YSL Pour Homme for the immediate future.
    And how do you know she does not wear YSL Pour Homme? If she does, looks like you smell just like her!

    Naw, in all fairness, celebs I love I purchase their fragrances. I love them, I am a fragrance fanatic, and I want their fragrances to be successful.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by JLoveLamar View Post
    And how do you know she does not wear YSL Pour Homme? If she does, looks like you smell just like her!

    Naw, in all fairness, celebs I love I purchase their fragrances. I love them, I am a fragrance fanatic, and I want their fragrances to be successful.
    I doubt she would favour such a traditionally masculine men’s fragrance but true, there are some women who do favour men’s aftershaves over perfume. There are also unisex fragrances available.
    It’s a very personal and subjective thing. I was only speaking from personal preference.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    I doubt she would favour such a traditionally masculine men’s fragrance but true, there are some women who do favour men’s aftershaves over perfume. There are also unisex fragrances available.
    It’s a very personal and subjective thing. I was only speaking from personal preference.
    Diamond Diana is almost a dead ringer for Calvin Klein's Obsession for men. She just might have YSL in her fragrance cabinet

    I couldn't believe how masculine DD was. I kinda figured from the notes they wanted something Unisex and maybe masculine leaning, but this was straight up masculine. She's very brave for that one. I hope she does more

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by JLoveLamar View Post
    Diamond Diana is almost a dead ringer for Calvin Klein's Obsession for men. She just might have YSL in her fragrance cabinet

    I couldn't believe how masculine DD was. I kinda figured from the notes they wanted something Unisex and maybe masculine leaning, but this was straight up masculine. She's very brave for that one. I hope she does more
    Thats interesting. It’s hard to think of Diana as smelling masculine lol. It would be nice to test a sample, but I am very specific as regards what i prefer.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Thats interesting. It’s hard to think of Diana as smelling masculine lol. It would be nice to test a sample, but I am very specific as regards what i prefer.
    It's VERY deep, dark and brooding. Starts off very strong and musky/cinnamony/incense. I can send you a sample if you'd like. Just let me know.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by JLoveLamar View Post
    It's VERY deep, dark and brooding. Starts off very strong and musky/cinnamony/incense. I can send you a sample if you'd like. Just let me know.
    It sounds a little cloying for my own personal taste. I like warm, but fresh and zesty. YSL Pour Homme And Acqua Di Parma are my faves.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

[REMOVE ADS]

Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to Soulful Detroit! Kindly Consider Turning Off Your Ad BlockingX
Soulful Detroit is a free service that relies on revenue from ad display [regrettably] and donations. We notice that you are using an ad-blocking program that prevents us from earning revenue during your visit.
Ads are REMOVED for Members who donate to Soulful Detroit. [You must be logged in for ads to disappear]
DONATE HERE »
And have Ads removed.