[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: New album

New album

I have chatted with Evan he said the new album is amazing and knowing Diana Ross and how picky she is she would not release some album that would not be up to par as she says she’s got standards sometimes she releases albums in late May here’s hoping

Quote Originally Posted by after you View Post
    I have chatted with Evan he said the new album is amazing and knowing Diana Ross and how picky she is she would not release some album that would not be up to par as she says she’s got standards sometimes she releases albums in late May here’s hoping
    Let's hope you are right.

Can you folks share what you know about the album? I haven’t heard anything about it. Maybe it’s in a thread I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    Can you folks share what you know about the album? I haven’t heard anything about it. Maybe it’s in a thread I missed.
    I do not have any updated information from what i originally posted back in February.

How do you account for “I Love You” then?.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    LOL, you're a beast! Asking difficult questions!

I Love You has at least one stellar song - Lovely Day.

Hmmm
    Thought this was set for Sept.
    And yes...I love you ...syrupy to me
    And I love you mess
    But a few good tracks there....maybe five

And what’s wrong with the I love you album I’ll tell you what’s wrong with it absolutely nothing is a great album with hearts felt songs compared to To the last album by Beyoncé this album is a genius her voice is fine when you drink the wine you can feel the love pouring out of the bottle it’s not darn good and there you go

LMAO. Hold up, now! You tryin' to start a fight up in here!

And we have the yin to Imissflo's yang.

And what’s wrong with the I love you album I’ll tell you what’s wrong with it absolutely nothing is a great album with hearts felt songs compared to To the last album by Beyoncé this album is a genius her voice is fine when you drink the wine you can feel the love pouring out of the bottle it’s not darn good and there you go
    I agree. I also like the album very much. “What about Love” is so beautiful. There are quite a few really nice songs on this album.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    LMAO. Hold up, now! You tryin' to start a fight up in here!
    And I'm ready for war, guns blazing!!! I love that damn album!!! 🤣🤣🤣

The production quality of the album was cheap and tacky. That more than anything else made the album the mediocre project that it turned out to be. It was production values on a budget.

See what happens in a forum is that fans usually form their own opinions. A nuisance i know, but what can you do.
    I actually don’t hate the album as much as some. In a recent poll it came bottom as most fans least liked album. I personally think it has a simplistic charm.....Well kind of!.
    How is Evan these days?. Be sure and give him my regards next time the two of you get to chatting.

knowing Diana Ross and how picky she is she would not release some album that would not be up to par as she says she’s got standards
    RCA Diana says 'hold my beer'..

Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
    And we have the yin to Imissflo's yang.
    Can you yin and yang the same person?

How is Evan these days?. Be sure and give him my regards next time the two of you get to chatting.

For whatever reason, a [[luckily, small ...) number of Diana Ross fans are obsessed with and fixated on Diana albums they don't like. All of the performers I love have releases that I don't care for. Personally, I choose to move on and concentrate on the releases I do like. Everyone is free to interpret for themselves which is the more sane way to live their life.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    I agree. I also like the album very much. “What about Love” is so beautiful. There are quite a few really nice songs on this album.
    The album isn't horrible, but the quality is not what one should have expected from Diana this far in the game. There are some early Supremes tracks don't sound as karaoke as the ILY album. That being said, the album does have some nice moments.

The only thing that is horrible here is you there’s absolutely nothing wrong with this album can I see you do any better I think not and why are you following this post anyway I started this thread I thought you blocked me so bye-bye

He can still see what other people post on this forum. Like I said earlier if you can't take any criticism don't join a forum. People don't have to like all the things that you like. You don't seem to like anybody but Diana and have already been thrashing her former sister Supremes in another thread. Reflect on yourself and don't take things to serious.
    Last edited by TYK1986; 04-09-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Excuse me Apologize right Now I have never trashed any other Supremes on the other sites please post them on here and show me them because there was none that’s why I don’t trash any other Supremes it’s not worth it so apologize for spreading lies

Well, if you have really chatted with Evan, and do so again, let him know that there are those of us who completely and unabashedly love the 60-year work history of Our Miss Ross, welcome her new efforts, and wish the lady and her family not only well but the best. You be well! I look forward to your new posts.

RanRan. I do agree with you. Production wise it could have been much better. But her vocals are nice and I think there are some really nice songs on this collection.
    Last edited by vgalindo; 04-09-2021 at 09:52 PM.

Excuse me Apologize right Now I have never trashed any other Supremes on the other sites please post them on here and show me them because there was none that’s why I don’t trash any other Supremes it’s not worth it so apologize for spreading lies
    "What a wonderful Diana Ross song they of renamed the group Diana Ross and the Andantes who where supreme" on the Love makes me do foolish things thread.

It's you're comments like this. You feel like you can give your opinions without anybody having their say on it. But the minute others say something you don't like, you say they are horrible. Respect each member for their opinion is what I keep saying.

Last edited by TYK1986; 04-10-2021 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Well, if you have really chatted with Evan, and do so again, let him know that there are those of us who completely and unabashedly love the 60-year work history of Our Miss Ross, welcome her new efforts, and wish the lady and her family not only well but the best. You be well! I look forward to your new posts.
    And tell Evan we want her back on the big screen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JLoveLamar View Post
    And tell Evan we want her back on the big screen!!!
    I second that!

Someone has to create a screenplay a la "Sunset Boulevard" for Diana Ross' Best Actress Oscar Win.
    When Diana Ross wins her Oscar, during her acceptance speech she should say:
    "It took me a lifetime to get here, I'm not going anywhere." BRAVO ! ! ! ! !