Hello, all! I am new here. This is my first day and my first post. I hope you all are well and in the best of spirits.

I wanted to talk about Miss Diana Ross' film career. That is kind of the thing that kind of hurts me that she did not do many films. Does anyone know for certain why she did not do many films? I know behind the scenes she was setting up to produce and star in films, but so many passed her by. I know she was passionate about the Josephine Baker film that did not happen, I know she bought the American rights to the French film, "Diva," Ryan O'Neal reportedly wanted her to do the Bodyguard, etc.

How true is it that she wanted the Lady Chablis role in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil? We know Steven Spielberg tossed her name in the hat for Shug Avery. Are there any other films she was considered for or that she said she wanted to do? I've also heard something about the Witches of Eastwick. Spill all of the film tea here. I wish she and Mr. Billy Dee Williams would get together for one more film. Our Souls At Night would've been a good film for the two of them had Jane Fonda and Robert Redford not done it. I just need her to do maybe 3 more films. Doesn't seem like she likes doing films that much.