[REMOVE ADS]

Where Did Our Love Go vinyl: Stereo cover with mono label

An interesting thing that I came across today. I recently purchased a copy of the original stereo pressing of the WDOLG album, which shows the correct stereo catalog number on the stereo album cover, but the label of the vinyl disc itself bears the mono catalog number, MT 621. It seems that this is a known issue with this particular pressing, as noted on the Discogs release page. I believe the album plays as stereo though. Anyone else have this particular pressing? I am having a deja vu moment, as I seem to recall a thread about this once before but couldn't seem to find it.

https://www.discogs.com/The-Supremes...lease/10621703

in the discogs format section it says "RCA Records Pressing" what does that mean ??

Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    in the discogs format section it says "RCA Records Pressing" what does that mean ??
    It might be the pressing plant where some copies were made.

Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    It might be the pressing plant where some copies were made.
    Yes, you're exactly right, Reese.