[REMOVE ADS]

Today, I'm thinking of great pop songs that Diana Ross should record.

"I Know I'll Never Love This Way Again".Dionne Warwick's rendition is superb. Diana Ross could also superbly record this song and hopefully have it produced by Barry Manilow. I consider this song as one of the greatest pop songs EVER!

Dionne Warwick's original song has 35 million hits on you tube. Who else has recorded this great song?
    Last edited by TNSUN; 03-30-2021 at 06:43 AM.

That would be a good choice also I would love to hear her record rolling in the deep so many of you might think I’m crazy but you know what do you know what she’s got that force she can pull it off you would be pleasantly surprised

Quote Originally Posted by after you View Post
    That would be a good choice also I would love to hear her record rolling in the deep so many of you might think I’m crazy but you know what do you know what she’s got that force she can pull it off you would be pleasantly surprised

Uh, no. Adel's version is perfect and Aretha also covered it and it was fantastic.