[REMOVE ADS]

Concert California

I saw a post about Diana Ross performing at the Segerstrom Center for the Arts in California. The short write up said it was last weekend. Did anyone attend, i wonder if it was a private event. Appears this was a recent concert in 2021.

It seems to be a fund-raiser for the Center so I presume the public could buy at least some limited tickets.

The 'Candlelight Dinner' has been going for 48 years. Diana has performed at it a few times, it seems. The 2021 event was on the weekend.

People has a pic of Diana from the event - https://people.com/celebrity/star-tr...march-29-2021/
    Last edited by Levi Stubbs Tears; 03-31-2021 at 06:10 AM.

She looks really great in the photo....I'm sure being this event was around her birthday she likely let the crowd know that fact, haha!
    Darin

Name:  Diana Ross 3-20-21.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  14.6 KB

I thought you couldn’t have gatherings yet, I’m confused. Anyway looks like she gained no quarantine weight sitting home 🙂. Also, that guitar player looks like the guy that toured with her for years. If him, good to see him as well.

I found a link that said this photo is from 2008.

https://nkphotography.photoshelter.c...000.ihchvwj0Us

Thanks for researching. Yeah, that guitar player hasn’t toured with her in many years.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    Thanks for researching. Yeah, that guitar player hasn’t toured with her in many years.
    It seems weird that PEOPLE magazine would post a 13-year old photo. Maybe the event was virtual?

No wonder she looked younger, lol......so professional of People to use such an old photo and not point out that fact.
    Darin

I wonder if this “live” event happened? Can anyone in California confirm if indoor gatherings are allowed? Seems unlikely. Is this fake news?

No concert venues or theaters are open in Southern California yet. This is an old photo from an old show. Miss Ross didnt do a virtual concert cause her fans wouldve posted screen shots and reviews. Miss Ross is probably vaccinated but hunkered down at home like the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    I wonder if this “live” event happened? Can anyone in California confirm if indoor gatherings are allowed? Seems unlikely. Is this fake news?
    No it did not happen. Well actually it did happen, but it was many years ago.

Old news. Be careful where you google, guys.