[REMOVE ADS]

My temptaholics-answer this temptin question if you can!

Ya'll know me always tryin to come up with something,i got a good one for you this time...we all know about follow up songs that hit,but how bout a follow up to an album filler,well the temps did it,and the only glue is...paul sang lead on both,i probably gave it away,have at it you temptaholics...hehehe!!

I'm not fully understanding your question. Single hits wise Paul only ever sang lead solo on 'Don't Look Back' which was the 'b' side of 'My Baby' which charted in its own right. Can you please explain further?
    Last edited by copley; 03-28-2021 at 09:08 PM.

Haaaaaaaaa...ok,did you read what i said at the start of my post,i'm always looking for something diffrent,now i'm not talking about singles but album fillers-good songs but filler none the less, these songs are similar on two different lp's both lead by paul..look copley,if these two were singles the second would've been the follow up to the first,like a continuing story sort of..if you're a true temptaholic you would've had it by now..i'm out of breath now,when i reveal these songs you're gonna say-ohhhhh yeah!! But i ain't giving it yet...get to work,hehe!!

The Further You Look The Less You See.

Don’t Look Back.

You may understand what you are talking about but it makes no sense to me so I'm gone.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...come back here copley,good guess mike,but not quite.

"Just Another Lonely Night" from Temptin' Temptations
    "Lonely, Lonely Man Am I" from Gettin' Ready

Not quite lockhartgary, but keep tryin.

I'm surprised that no one has gotten this one[hehe]but i'll reveal it tommorow-temptations forever!!

I gonna take a guess: is it "Who You Gonna Run To" [from Gettin' Ready] followed by "No More Water In The Well" [from The Temptations With A Lot O' Soul]?

Quote Originally Posted by Motown Eddie View Post
    I gonna take a guess: is it "Who You Gonna Run To" [from Gettin' Ready] followed by "No More Water In The Well" [from The Temptations With A Lot O' Soul]?
    BINGO,WE HAVE A WINNER[yipeeeeee]THAT'S WHY YOU'RE[MOTOWN EDDIE]I KNEW THAT MY-TEMPTAHOLICS WOULDN'T LET ME DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    BINGO,WE HAVE A WINNER[yipeeeeee]THAT'S WHY YOU'RE[MOTOWN EDDIE]I KNEW THAT MY-TEMPTAHOLICS WOULDN'T LET ME DOWN!!!
    Thanks arr&bee! And keep those Temptin' Brain Teasers comin'.