[REMOVE ADS]

George Segal Passes

Great actor most recently seen as the grandfather on The Goldbergs TV sitcom. I most remember his movie career from The Owl and the Pussycat with Barbra Streisand. Died at 87 from surgery complications.

Always great to watch. Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? and Carbon Copy were two of my faves. Rest in power.

He seemed like a kind and genuine man. Sorry to hear this news and I pray that his family can carry the lessons from his life higher in their minds than the pain of losing him. Just saw where Jessica Walters died as well. May they both rest in peace.

I always liked George Segal. I remember him enraptured as he played on his banjo. Funny and natural guy, it seemed.

And who can forget Jessica Walters in "Play Misty For Me?" Fine actress.