[REMOVE ADS]

The Women of Philadelphia International Records - The Remixes March 24,2021 Digital

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Women-Phila...f_=as_li_ss_tl

Tracklist:
    01. MFSB - T.S.O.P. [[The Sound of Philadelphia) [[Tracy Young Mix) [[05:18)
    02. Jean Carn - Was That All It Was [[Morning Star Re-Edit) [[07:59)
    03. Dee Dee Sharp Gamble - Easy Money [[Todd Terje 2004 Re-Edit) [[07:26)
    04. The Jones Girls - You Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else [[Henry Greenwood Re-Edit) [[08:27)
    05. The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again [[A Tom Moulton Mix) [[05:53)
    06. Phyllis Hyman - Don't Wanna Change The World [[Extended Rap Version) [[06:58)
    07. Frantique - Strut Your Funky Stuff [[UK 12" Remix) [[05:45)
    08. Little Grace - The Love I Lost [[Remix) [[06:36)
    09. Dexter wansel - I'll Never Forget [[My Favorite Disco) [[12" Disco Version) [[05:47)
    10. The Three Degrees - Dirty Ol' Man [[Tom Moulton's 12" Extended Mix) [[08:20)
    11. Jean Carn - Time Waits for No One [[Joey Negro Extended Disco Mix) [[06:38)
    12. MFSB - Love Is the Message [[Philly Long Message Street Strutin' Mix) [[15:20)
    13. Jean Carn - If You Wanna Go Back [[Morning Star Re-Edit) [[06:46)
    14. The Three Degrees - Year Of Decision [[A Tom Moulton Mix) [[06:47)
    15. Jean Carn - Free Love [[Victor Rosado Re-Edit) [[07:03)
    16. The Jones Girls - Dance Turned Into a Romance [[Mike Maurro Edit) [[08:44)
    17. Shirley Jones - I'll Do Anything for You [[Remix) [[06:31)
    18. The Jones Girls - Life Goes On [[John Morales M+M Mix) [[10:43)
    19. Patti LaBelle - Shy [[Special Re-mix) [[06:10)
    20. Dee Dee Sharp Gamble - Breaking and Entering [[12" Version) [[07:00)

Grace Little's name is printed backwards in your track listing. I really don't like that remix
    of The Love I Lost but it's a shame because she was fine singer. I've never known what
    happened between her and Gamble and Huff that they'd pull her music from the market
    and release her from the company. I enjoyed the mess outta her with the Dells when I
    still living in South Carolina...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jze6KTUlRtw