[REMOVE ADS]

When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes - fuTuRo re-fResh

My latest classic Supremes remix. Thanks to all for the positive support of my classic Motown remixes.

Quote Originally Posted by fuTuRo View Post
    My latest classic Supremes remix. Thanks to all for the positive support of my classic Motown remixes.

Awesome remix of a very young Ross !!!!

!

Loved it - Good job!

Very nice job, indeed. With John Perrone [[Mosogotam) sadly deceased there are fewer and fewer Supremes remixes to be found. Yours have always been great. Keep up the good work.

Great job. Wow...even that early...you could land a small aircraft between Diana and
    'the girls'. Have never seen that video before. Thanks for posting. Keep up the great
    remixes.

Wonderful! Amazing trip back to 1963-64, before the Big Bang. Loved seeing and hearing young Diane, but kept thinking about Mary and Flo. Thank you.

Very nice re-mix and video. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Very nice job, indeed. With John Perrone [[Mosogotam) sadly deceased there are fewer and fewer Supremes remixes to be found. Yours have always been great. Keep up the good work.
    Wow. I didn't know that Mosogotam passed. His extended versions are great. Wasn't he also a member here years ago

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Wow. I didn't know that Mosogotam passed. His extended versions are great. Wasn't he also a member here years ago
    Yes, Milven he was. John Perrone's online pseudonym was Mosogotam. He had a radio show on WMOR out of Provincetown, RI and featured Motown. My most cherished memory is of his Jean Terrell interview and also the interview with Andy and George when A Go Go came out. I was like a kid in a candy store listening to them that night. I also credit Andy and John for converting me from a "Supremes only" fan to a "Diana Ross" and "The Supremes" fan. It was Andy's interview about "Touch Me in the Morning" where he said something to the effect that disdain for Diana meant that you're missing a lot of good music led me to start listening to her solo work. Thanks to Andy and John-Mosogotam for that.
    Edit: Franjoy and I and others used to go crazy posting here when John/Mosogotam was on the air. It was really fun and I miss it.
    Last edited by thanxal; 03-19-2021 at 10:01 PM.

I really enjoyed this remix, especially hearing the vocal so prominently. The Supremes really had it all, vocal capability, looks and personas. Wonderful.

Thanks so much everyone for the positive comments about my mix. I'm also sad to hear of John Perrone's passing. I survived a major heart attack 6 months ago and am very aware of diminishing time but will continue in my quest to make the old sound new again...if only I could do similar with my failing body! Peace to all.

Thanks so much everyone for the positive comments about my mix. I'm also sad to hear of John Perrone's passing. I survived a major heart attack 6 months ago and am very aware of diminishing time but will continue in my quest to make the old sound new again...if only I could do similar with my failing body! Peace to all.
    So sorry to hear of your ailments. Age is not often kind. You sure have a good ear for remixes!