[REMOVE ADS]

For all that knew RS...

Hello all here on soulfuldetroit,I just want every one that may have known,one Ronnie Shannon of Aretha Franklin fame that worte [[BABY I LOVE YOU) [[I'V NEVER LOVED A MAN THE WAY I LOVE YOU) and the Dynamic that recorded [[ICE CREAM SONG) and a album [[WHAT A Shame),And myslef, doing a recording called [[SAY SO) that's very popular all over Europe as well... Has passed away as of 3/9/09... I just found out two weeks ago after pulling his obituary up on the internet...He passed away in his home town Atlanta GA...

Didn't know this...RIP, Ronnie, and thank you...

Best,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by lajaysayso View Post
    Hello all here on soulfuldetroit,I just want every one that may have known,one Ronnie Shannon of Aretha Franklin fame that worte [[BABY I LOVE YOU) [[I'V NEVER LOVED A MAN THE WAY I LOVE YOU) and the Dynamic that recorded [[ICE CREAM SONG) and a album [[WHAT A Shame),And myslef, doing a recording called [[SAY SO) that's very popular all over Europe as well... Has passed away as of 3/9/09... I just found out two weeks ago after pulling his obituary up on the internet...He passed away in his home town Atlanta GA...
    You never did like that cold weather, did you Jay? Just a reminder, we also recorded Cody Black. It's been a very long time since I saw you. Last time I heard anything about you it was that you were living with Edwin Starr in England. And let people know that although we grew up together Zerben Hicks was never in the Dynamics. We only backed him up on the few songs that he wrote. Get back to me as soon as you can Jay.