[REMOVE ADS]

Tammi Terrell gone 51 Years Ago Today

Thinking about Tammi today. I often wonder what her life & career would be like if she were around today. I am thankful that we have the music, the 3 video clips, The Unsung Episode and Ludie & Vickie's book. I hope some other footage surfaces one day. RIP Tammi You are still Loved and Remembered.
    Last edited by TammiTerrellFan; 03-15-2021 at 01:25 AM.

Tammi Terrell Gone 51 Years Tomorrow

I posted a day early. I thought it was the 16th. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by TammiTerrellFan View Post
    I posted a day early. I thought it was the 16th. Sorry
    Don't be sorry by doing it this way everyone should get to see it. Some members don't look at the forum daily.

Glad you posted it. The pride of Philadelphia. I wish that she got more attention in the Philadelphia media.

I am sitting here looking at my frame record album, United, by Marvin and Tammy. I love the cover art on it.

Today is officially the anniversary of when Thomasina Montgomery BKA Tammi Terrell got her wings. But the great music that she left us will live forever.

We love you and miss you, Tammi.