[REMOVE ADS]

Lots of Motown in todays Pgh paper....

Thanks for the info, TJ!!! I really look forward to see this show [[I just wish it would have been done in color).

Thanks for sharing this, TJ! Is there anywhere that the "new six-CD 'Motown, Soul & Rock 'n' Roll' compilation from TJL/Treasury Collection" can be found online to show track listings and other details?

You'll see the track listings on station's websites for the DVD sets and cd's. Fair warning though - - instead of going the usual route we do with our custom licensed projects - - this collection is all the single versions and all mono, just to do something we've never done before.

After doing the Stereo Motown Box and Motown: Big Hits & More collections [[and various other comps), I wanted to try something different this time for the 6-cd set.

Ofcourse I saw it when it originally aired in 1965. We were GLUED to the TV.Over the years we have seen bits & pieces of the show used in various programs but it will be great to see the whole program again. Thanks TJ.

It's TRULY What's Happening Baby! and I'm really looking forward to seeing this show [[for the first time) on PBS next weekend. And thanks in advance for giving us the chance to see this show from 1965 complete & restored.

One question; will It's What's Happening Baby! be available on DVD in stores after the broadcast on PBS [[as The TAMI Show was back in 2009)?

no plans for that - public tv exclusive for now

Quote Originally Posted by tjl View Post
    no plans for that - public tv exclusive for now
    Thanks for the info. I'll look for the DVD & make a donation to PBS after the program is broadcast.