[REMOVE ADS]

"Sky's the Limit" turns 40 today

Where has the time gone?

Soulful Detroit original Kevin Goins has broken down the history of the album, and the turmoil going on between the Temptations during its recording, in a superb way.

Check it out.

One of my favs..Still cant track it down on CD at a decent price...Paulo xxxx

Oh Paulo, its a great CD got a 2-3 years ago at a very nice price, think it was on Amazon, I thought it was quite cool that Ball of Confusion was a hidden track.....

Paladin, last time I saw it on e-bay, it was $48 and rising....I will have to stick to my good old vinyl for now.Thanks Paulo xxx

Wow, just checked Amazon low price 100........high price $237,,,yikes......

It was a good album and I was sooooooooo glad to get "Imagination" from the group during this time. It was somewhat bitterweet,,,,,a hit record and a Temptations "so long" song. The only thing I found odd about the appearance on Ed Sullivan was that Dennis and Paul should have swap positions.

I have to be honest thought I had no idea Eddie was about to leave. Motown should have tried to hold on to Eddie or better yet tried to do some extra work with him. It may have been beneficial to Motown and to his career to try and team him up with other Motown performers as a duet.

I hope Eddies' family is doing well.