[REMOVE ADS]

Is there still a full-time Motown channel on Sirius XM?

My original understanding was that the Soul channel [[49 I think it is) would be all-Motown for only the first week of the month. But I still hear commercials saying that there will be a Motown channel for all of February. However, they never give a channel number. So was it only the first month or have I been missing out on more great Motown music?

The Motown channel was only available on Sirius XM radios for the first week of February. However, it's still available on the the Sirius XM app and online. It's Channel 730. I'm not sure how long they will keep it--probably till the end of Black History Month. Who knows, if enough people listen to it, they might keep it longer. The Sirius XM Carolina Shag channel started out as a radio channel in the summer of 2017 and it has proven so popular that it's still around as an internet channel [[Channel 701).

Thanks. I only listen to Sirius on my car radio. I would probably never get anything else done if I tried to also listen online!!