[REMOVE ADS]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Name:  Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 12.25.13 PM.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  8.1 KB

From Record & Radio Mirror [[15 December, 1973).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    According to my late friend who worked in the EMI UK office in the 70's it was to bridge the gap before the release of the Black album which had been delayed for a few months. It was an odd choice for sure.
    Motown UK had delivered the parent company a major hit album and single with Diana & Marvin, I doubt there was anything on Last Time I Saw Him that could have given the album any impetus so at this stage they should perhaps have gone back to their intention of releasing another track from Touch Me In The Morning [[We Need You, Leave A Little Love, I Won't Last A Day) and Sorry had recently charted Top 30.

I wonder how it might have done considering what happened to Do You Know Where You're Goint To a short while later.