[REMOVE ADS]

Billy Masters LIVE [[S02E02) - 2-16-21 - Tribute to Mary Wilson

Thank you BG. This is a great discussion toward the end with George and Andy- the guys are such a tease! I simply don't know how George keeps defying time and looks younger and younger and Andy just keeps spouting his usual logic and love. Oh, and they both know the music [[lol). They should feel free to come here and talk about any reissue of Mary's solo album whenever it might happen-I'll buy one to listen to and one to keep sealed. You guys are THE BEST! We do owe a great debt to the two of you.

I watched this and enjoyed everyone especially the Payne sisters and George and Andy and Darlene. I dont care much for Mark Begos segment as he seemed more interested in stretching the truth for the sake of drama. Great interview though and theres a memorial planned for Mary on her birthday put together by Carl who run her fan club.

I really enjoyed watching this. George And Andy so interesting and honest, remaining totally impartial to both women. I never realised just how loved Mary was by so many of her fellow performers. Can’t wait for the expanded Reflections guys.
    Many thanks for posting Mr BG.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I dont care much for Mark Begos segment as he seemed more interested in stretching the truth for the sake of drama.
    Somethings never change!

Billy was great for initiating this and George and Andy were fantastic and I really did appreciate their honesty.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Somethings never change!
    Would have been nice to have Carl there but I don't think he does interviews and I am sure he is still very much grieving.

George's and Andy's focus on the music is commendable.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    due to a hectic work schedule I’m not going to have time to watch this for a few weeks... do they say anything about the Mary albums she mentioned just before she passed ?