[REMOVE ADS]

Last time I saw him. My playlist

Sorry.i am a fan of Ross but this album made me cringe. After touch me in the morning...kinda of a bust.
    I made my own version of this album combining two of her albums with my fav out takes.
    Last time I saw him ext fade
    I heard a love song
    My place
    Ain't no sad song
    Stop look listen to your heart
    Let me be the one
    What are you doing the rest of your life
    I want to go back there again
    Baby it's love
    How about you
    The interim
    Loves lines and angles
    Were always saying goodbye
    Close to you

Quote Originally Posted by daviddh View Post
    Sorry.i am a fan of Ross but this album made me cringe. After touch me in the morning...kinda of a bust.
    I made my own version of this album combining two of her albums with my fav out takes.
    Last time I saw him ext fade
    I heard a love song
    My place
    Ain't no sad song
    Stop look listen to your heart
    Let me be the one
    What are you doing the rest of your life
    I want to go back there again
    Baby it's love
    How about you
    The interim
    Loves lines and angles
    Were always saying goodbye
    Close to you
    Two of her weakest albums for sure.
    Diana herself was less than happy with the musical quality of Everything is Everything and Last Time i Saw Him.
    I found it incredible that she had sufficient knowledge of her weaker albums to criticise them, yet she practically recalled little or nothing about some of her stellar albums.
    It still baffles me to this day.

I don't think it is a bad album. There are some great songs on it but for some reason, they don't hang together as a great album. I actually like many of the songs from the expanded edition more than those that ended up on the album.

nice playlist. I've done that too for lots of the albums in the Sup and DR catalog.

IMO the vast majority of the songs recorded either by the group or DR are fine [[there's a few duds). but the problem is the lack of thinking that went into assembling the albums. For instance, if you gather all of the content recorded in 67 - 69, you could reshuffle the tunes around and make much stronger Sunshine and Cream albums than what we got

for Last Time, i redid to play up the "country" theme a bit. I also propose delaying the lead single and album release. after Touch Me, they should have issued a 2nd single. then moved onto the duets. allow each project time by itself rather than the deluge we got. I'd also go ahead with To The Baby.

So because I delayed Last Time, i was able to pull in some later tunes:

Last Time I saw Him [[the longer unedited version)
    get it all together
    Together
    why play games
    Sorry doesn't always make it right

No one's gonna be a fool
    I'll be here
    love me
    Behind closed doors
    i heard a love song
    you