[REMOVE ADS]

Thank You Carl Feuerbacher

Mary's passing has given me a tremendous appreciation for Carl Feuerbacher. As some of you know, Carl was Mary's Fan Club President for years. In a time before the internet, Carl and his newsletters were a lifeline to Mary and all things Supreme.

As a young boy growing up in the Midwest, I looked forward to each and every newsletter, pouring over every photo and article. I became familiar with the names of so many fans, and in the years since, have been blessed to be able to call some of them friend.

I still have my newsletters; in recent years been collecting those that I missed out on, and they are treasured.

I know Carl had a special relationship with Mary, and I just wanted him to know that I'm thinking of him, and forever grateful for his contributions to the legacy.

Let me reiterate your post. Carl is a friend of mine and is a good guy who loves all the Supremes, that's for sure!

A very nice thread. I had the occasion to meet Carl while Mary was starring in LEADER OF THE PACK and he was a very nice guy. I can only imagine what he is feeling now.

I'm sure he's devastated. I'd call him but want to give it a few days so as not to intrude. Much love to Carl.

Carl has posted some wonderful pictures of Mary on his Facebook page and also in the Supremes groups on Facebook. I only knew him from a fan club interactions.

Carl
    Thanks for being the glue that kept us all together all those years.
    You were our lifeline to everything Supremes.
    You are in our thoughts and prayers