[REMOVE ADS]

supreme_lady Guest

How obsessive is this??????????

315 pages of people discussing Michael Jackson and Diana Ross's relationship [[and still on going), bearing in mind this is actually a MJ board, I suppose Michael naming Diana in his WILL has put some MJ fans mind into over-drive.

http://www.mjjboard.com/king-pop-gen...iana-ross.html

Would you say MJ fans are any more obsessiveness than Ross fans?
    Last edited by soulster; 04-20-2011 at 12:39 PM.

supreme_lady Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    Would you say MJ fans are any more obsessiveness than Ross fans?
    Well??? on this particular board, MJ fans are definitely the more obsessive ones.

Well??? on this particular board, MJ fans are definitely the more obsessive ones.

can I borrow those rose tinted glasses next.lol.

although I can see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by supreme_lady View Post
    Yeah. What about this one?

Quote Originally Posted by supreme_lady View Post
    Yeah. What about this one? SDF?

smark21 Guest
    Well it is a Michael Jackson board so they have a right to obsess over Michael Jackson if they so choose.

Right On Soulster!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pots and Kettles , only in this case ,which one is calling the other the Blackest

good lord dont tell me people are still going on about a secret affair between them ? lol were talking about two of the most scrutinised figures of the 20th century..SOME ONE would have spilled the beans ...its all bull

supreme_lady Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nomis View Post
    good lord dont tell me people are still going on about a secret affair between them ? lol were talking about two of the most scrutinised figures of the 20th century..SOME ONE would have spilled the beans ...its all bull
    But these MJ fans TRULY believe this and they've been obsessing over it ever since Diana was mentioned in Michael's WILL almost 2 years ago [[cause they really can't understand why Michael would choose Diana over his own siblings), it really is mind-boggling some of the theory and opinion of some of these MJ fans, some even believe that Evan is Michael's son, LOL!!!!!

I know that it might be a lot of bull but I can't help but laugh or shake my head at some of the comments posted on there, I suppose I have too much time on my hands
    Last edited by supreme_lady; 04-26-2011 at 04:27 AM.