Hello. Some may say that, in moments of grief, this is not the time to talk about this, and I am sorry if they think so, but I believe this is the right place to reflect on something I do not like. With the death of Mary Wilson, it has become obvious that The Supremes' separation from the general chat has only contributed to less attention to any member of the trio other than Ms. Diana Ross. Under the title DRATS, everything related to the members of the trio must go under the umbrella of Ms. Ross, with this warning: "Any DRATS threads created in any other forum will be moved here."

Not only the period of the trio under the name "Diana Ross and The Supremes" was, for me, the worst of the group's career, since it was a practically individualistic phase that led to the launching of Ms. Ross' solo career, thanks to all the attention and care with which she was groomed for it, but, in my humble opinion, it is offensive to have to compulsorily write about Jean Terrell, Susaye Greene, Scherrie Payne or Lynda Laurence [[who were never DRATS) in that section, even if I want, f.e., to applaud a new album by Susaye.

Peace and rest to Mary Wilson's soul [[and Florence's and Barbara's), and my best wishes for Diana, Cindy, Jean, Lynda, Scherrie and Susaye to be in good health and blessed by the Lord... even if this message is unjustly moved to "The Rats" section.