[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Mary Wilson

Mary Wilson

I met Mary Wilson when I was 12 and she was 20. Along with Florence Ballard and Diana Ross, Mary was on the brink of stardom. Many years and joys later I chose to name Mary Wilson "The Quintessential Supreme".

Today I join with all of you, and Berry Gordy's Motown Family remembering an iconic legendary Original Supreme, Miss Mary Wilson. I trust you will agree with me, that Mary Wilson, embodied a long amazing career, truth, and legacy, that cannot fade. A Diva in and of her time. I enjoyed my years working for her.

Let us all thank her family for sharing Mary Wilson with us, in this time of great grief.

Once it was alright

Tony Turner
    author of

All That Glittered
    My Life with The Supremes

Much love, Tony

Beautiful!!!

I liked your book. Do you have any pictures of you and your friend Flo? I didn't see any in your book.