[REMOVE ADS]

Remembering Whitney Houston

I can't believe next year will make 10 years she has been gone. What song or performance was your favorite?

Here is one performance I will always remember Whitney for:

It doesn't seem like nine years have passed since we lost Whitney.

I can still remember when I first heard the news. I was watching an episode on WELCOME TO SWEETIE PIE'S. At the same time, I was watching the stream of the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Awards to see Diana Ross finally get her due. At one point, someone made a comment on the message board about Whitney just passing. I turned my tv to CNN just in time to see Don Lemon break in with the unfortunate news.

It wasn't a complete shock but I had held out hope that Whitney would work through her troubles. No such luck. But she certainly left us a great legacy to constantly remind us of just how great she was.
    Last edited by reese; 02-11-2021 at 11:29 AM.