[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Google doodles

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    27 September 2011
    Google's 13th Birthday

I was a designer in animation before I arrived at Google so I love animated films. Everything from the classics like Pinnoccio and The Jungle Book to recent stop motion films that are absolutely breathtaking... Coraline and Fantastic Mr. Fox. Their beautiful imperfections gave me the deep urge to make something with my hands... hoping to capture that human touch.

Google’s 13th Birthday doodle was on deck and I was very much inspired to make a miniature set. Hoping to delight our users with even just a sliver of what I felt by watching those films I treated the letters as characters at a birthday party. Surrounded by a miniature set complete with a mini cake, mini presents and other mini props the logo was going to celebrate in style. Happy 13th Google!
    Last edited by 9A; 06-11-2021 at 04:52 PM.