[REMOVE ADS]

Remembering "Supreme" Mary Wilson

im posting this one because it kinda gives a clue that Mary was in pain and not feeling well days before.

Heartbreaking. All loss is unfair, but this one is particularly cruel.

Thank you for posting. It made me feel a little bit closer to our Supreme. Unbelievable loss.

her tenacity in the face of adversity was unique she held the Supremes legacy in such a high regard when the Mogul and label didnt care..ive read many articles on line and read you tube posts on her passing and the out pouring of love and loss is tangible ..she was a survivor when many wouldnt have carried on..she treated fans and co workers with respect and always had a new goal and plan in the pipeline..

It seems her death was unexpected and fast. I read at TMZ that her cause of death was hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. In other words, she died from high blood pressure brought on by artery blockages. I am familiar with that and I guess it depends on the severity and progression of it, but sometimes progression can be slowed down with blood thinners, high blood pressure medication and stents where blockages already exist. I think Mary had the cardiovascular bypass surgery a few years ago when she had a heart problems and so perhaps she has been slowing it down with these medications the last few years and we just did not know about it. She was able to give us a few more years and she did it with a happy positive attitude.
    Last edited by milven; 02-09-2021 at 11:27 PM.